An entry level food prep role is to assist in the preparation of doughnuts by glazing the doughnuts and re-stocking/re-filling doughnuts. In addition to food prepping, taking customer orders is also required. Food prep will require a food handling card through Southern Nevada Health District.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cleaning counter-tops, washing/rinsing trays and wiping down table tops
- Folding doughnut boxes and restocking boxes
- Take out trash and clean bathroom area
Skills and Qualifications:
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
|Job Category||Cashier, Food Prep|